Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Radford University Doctor of Physical Therapy curriculum includes three (3) unpaid full-time clinical experiences (the first summer after year one of the curriculum, the second summer after year two of the curriculum and the spring semester of the third year of the curriculum).
The clinical education program supports the program’s mission in the following ways:
- Provides the opportunity for students to practice and hone skills and abilities learned within the program’s pre-clinical coursework.
- The three clinical experiences are required to be diverse and based on the step-lock curriculum.
- One of 3 clinical experiences is required to be within the defined region of 200 geographic miles from the Radford University DPT campus in Roanoke, VA.
- Our mission states that practitioners will serve the physical therapy needs of rural communities, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the region. In order to meet this mission, clinical placements in your home town or state are not guaranteed.