Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Congratulations to Drew Weisbect for competing in the Regional Finals of the 3 Minute Thesis competition in Annapolis, Maryland!
Dr. Paulus was recently appointed as the Co-chair of the Valley District.
Two DPT students presented their research at the SCAPTA conference from March 31 - April 1.
Dr. Siyufy and Steven Boswell present their research at the APTA Combined Sessions Meeting in San Antonio.
Renee Huth, DCE represents RUDPT at the Elmswiller Interprofessional Symposium by presenting research that she has been working on with Jordan Tucker, ACCE from the JCHS PTA program.
DECEMBER 10, 2015
GERT suit evokes better understanding of disease and disability