Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
DPT Dispatch and News
Julianne Bal Recognized for Clinical Experience
RUDPT Student participate in CATS Equipment Scrub at SML
RUDPT Students present research in Canada
RUDPT Students at VPTA Student Conclave
Renee Huth presented her PhD dissertation proposal at VPTA
Radford University physical therapy students establish the inaugural AAOMPT Student Special Interest Group (SIG). Student leadership organize, participate, and administer the learning experiences of the SIG.
Congratulations to Drew Weisbect for competing in the Regional Finals of the 3 Minute Thesis competition in Annapolis, Maryland!
Dr. Paulus was recently appointed as the Co-chair of the Valley District.
Two DPT students presented their research at the SCAPTA conference from March 31 - April 1.
Dr. Siyufy and Steven Boswell present their research at the APTA Combined Sessions Meeting in San Antonio.