Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Office of the Registrar provides and maintains a master Academic Calendar for students.
Required form sign-offs (PDF) for admitted students in the DPT class.
Complete the Health Record Form.
The department also provides a detailed overview of the DPT curriculum.
Students matriculating in the doctor of physical therapy program may participate in the PT Club. The club's mission is to educate and provide physical therapy services on campus and within the community through innovative education workshops and community service.