Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Accessing Part 1 of the HeartCode BLS Course
Recommended Computer Settings: Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 11 or greater
Internet Access: High-speed (Cable or DSL)
1. Click link on the left to access the course
2. Install/update Adobe Flash Player if required
3. Enter your email address as the username and password
4. View the HeartCode BLS Introduction (the screen may remain black for 2-3 minutes while the video loads)
5. Complete Part 1 of the BLS course
Note: You can log out and log back in at anytime and resume from the previous point.
Important: You must complete the Skills Test (Part 2&3) within 60 days of passing Part 1.
To schedule for Part 2 of the HeartCode BLS Course or if you have any questions, please contact the Radford University Clinical Simulation Center at 540-831-7175.