College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Ranked Top 10 in the US by Design Intelligence
- Award winning students and faculty
- Access to professionals and field experiences
- Student success is our focus
News & Events
See what CVPA faculty, alumni and students achieved in late summer and are doing off campus in September. These include Reagan Burns, Suzanne Guppy, Holly Cline, Clara Heaton, Sean Kotz, Kevin Kwon, Kristin Machac, Kareem McCullough, Anne Nicholson, Halide Salam, Ken Smith, Knic Ulmstead and Shaun Whiteside.
Spring and summer may seem quiet on campus at Radford University, but looks are deceiving. The College of Visual and Performing Arts was extremely active with summer school, Quest, Radford University Ballet Youth’s International Summer Intensive Program and Governor’s School. And several of our professors, students and alumni sent of word of their recent achievements.
The College of visual and Performing Arts is pleased to present its 2016 spring graduates.
The first Masters of Fine Art in Design Thinking student graduated during the 2016 Spring Commencement. Holly Murdock holds this distinction from the newest terminal degree program in the College of Visual and Performing Arts.
Four fashion design seniors sat at a long table in 211 McGuffey Hall. For the 48 hours starting Feb. 26, they worked in this space completing the Department of Design’s annual charrette.
Design management major Chloe Hughes is a student with a plan. Rather than just the desire to earn a degree, she wants more. This transfer student from Virginia Western Community College wishes to feel challenged in order to better herself.
Congratulations to our Class of 2015. See who was on the list to graduate.
CVPA award and scholarship recipients honored during the 2015 Spring Commencement.
Senior fashion design student, Savannah Fender, unveiled her first fall 2015 collection at Knoxville Fashion Week, March 3-5, in Tennessee.