All students living on campus are required to have a meal plan and may select from three on-campus meal plan options. Descriptions and pricing for these plans may be found online at Resident Meals.
All students living on campus are assigned the RU Flex Plan by default; however, this plan may be changed to one of the other on-campus meal plan options until the first day of classes (Monday, Aug. 25) without incurring an administrative fee.
To change your meal plan,
- Visit the RU Express Manage Your Account website.
- Click on "Manage Your Account" in the upper left.
- Login using your RU ID number.
- Follow the instructions provided.
Meal plan changes can also be made during the first two weeks of the semester after paying a $20 administrative fee. Unfortunately, no changes can be made after Friday, Sept. 5.
Students living off campus may purchase any of the six student meal plans offered. Descriptions and pricing for these plans can be found online at Commuter Meals.
Off-campus meal plans can be purchased in one of several ways:
- To purchase your meal plan online with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, log in your RU Express account, by using your nine digit RU ID number and password. Once your transaction is complete, your meal plan will be available on your RU Express Card the next business day.
- If you wish to purchase your meal plan using cash, check, money order, excess financial aid monies, or by the QuikPay Tuition Payment Plan, print the Off-Campus Meal Plan Application. The completed form and appropriate payment should be returned to the RU Express Office:
RU Express Office
P.O. Box 6992
Radford, VA 24142
(Please note: The off-campus meal plan amount along with the tuition, fees, and other charges must be added in the amount budgeted field when signing up for the tuition payment plan on the QuikPay website.)
Off-campus meal plans can be purchased at any time; however, in order to ensure your meal plan is on your account when you arrive this fall, please submit the completed application no later than Aug. 15.