We will be holding four information sessions to explain the Peer Instructor and Quest Assistant positions. Current and former staff members will be making the presentation and will answer questions. Attending one of these sessions is not required in order to apply for either position.
There will be four sessions, each at 7:00 p.m. in Heth 016:
- Wednesday, November 28th
- Tuesday, December 4th
- Thursday, January 24th
- Monday, January 28th
- Applications for both positions will be available the evening of the first information session, November 28th.
- The deadline for applications and reference forms is Wednesday, January 30th.
- Position notification will be no later than Monday, February 25th.
- Peer Instructor applicants will have a 30 minute individual interview between Monday, February 4th - Friday, February 15.
- Quest Assistant applicants will participate in a "group interview" which will consist of group initiatives and problem solving, as well as an individual interview with two or three Quest staff members. The group interviews will take place on Friday, February 8th from 6pm-9pm and Saturday, February 9th from 9:30am-12:30pm (you choose one of the two sessions). The individual interviews will take place Monday, February 4th - Friday, February 15th.
Training (Dates subject to change)
Important Note: Due to a conflict between Maymester and the summer training schedule, Quest Assistants will not be permitted to take Maymester courses. Please keep this in mind if applying.
- Spring Training: Five consecutive Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm-8:30pm, beginning March 19th.
- Summer Training: Monday, May 27th - Wednesday, June 12th (The position itself will last until June 28th.)
- Spring Training: TBD
- Fall Training: Sunday, August 18th - Thursday, August 22nd