University Policies and Procedures
OFFICE OF POLICY COMPLIANCE
Suite 130, Whitt Hall
PO Box 6923
Radford, VA, 24142
News and Announcements
The Radford University Board of Visitors approved the revised Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct and Retaliation Policy at their meeting on November 20, 2014.
The President's Cabinet approved the revised Discrimination Grievance Procedures on October 14, 2014.
New Policies & Procedures:
- STANDARDS OF STUDENT CONDUCT- SA-ST-1300 (PDF)
- Posting, Chalking and Distribution of Informational Materials Policy SA-PO-1302 (PDF)
- Payment Cards Policy - FA-PO-1214 (PDF)
- Payment Cards Procedure - FA-PR-1214 (PDF)
- Energy Forward Pricing Policy-FA-PO-1213 (PDF)
- Energy Forward Pricing Procedure-FA-PR-1213 (PDF)
The Office of Policy Compliance, ARMICS and Special Projects has temporarily moved to Whitt Hall, Suite 130. Please call us if you need directions - 540-831-6651.
Learn more about policy-related news and announcements.