University Policies and Procedures
OFFICE OF POLICY COMPLIANCE
Suite 130, Whitt Hall
PO Box 6923
Radford, VA, 24142
News and Announcements
The Office of Policy Compliance, ARMICS and Special Projects has temporarily moved to Whitt Hall, Suite 130. Please call us if you need directions.
We are pleased to introduce the Radford University Policies and Procedures website. Many University Policies and Procedures are still being reviewed and updated to reflect new regulations and our new format, so please check back regularly. If you have any policy related questions, please contact our office at 540-831-6651.
New Policies & Procedures:
- Threat Management Procedure SA-PR-1300 (PDF)
- Acceptable Use Policy for University Computers and IT Systems IT-PO-1500 (PDF)
- Free Expression Policy - SA-PO-1301 (PDF)
- Physical Inventory Policy - FA-PO-1212 (PDF)
- Physical Inventory Procedure - FA-PR-1212 (PDF)
Learn more about policy-related news and announcements.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Administrative & Professional Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- Classified Employee Handbook (PDF)
- Commonwealth Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual (PDF)
- Radford University Code of Ethics
- Teaching & Research Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- Resources for Students-Office of Diversity and Equity