Continuing Student Schedule Adjustment
The Fall 2013 schedule adjustment (add/drop) period for continuing undergraduate students begins on Satuday, August 24, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (date and time subject to change). All schedule adjustments can be made online through the Course Registration channel in the MyRU Portal until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, September 1. Registration PIN numbers will NOT be necessary during the schedule adjustment period. Registration PIN numbers are only required during pre-registration to ensure that students see their academic advisors before registering for classes, but are not necessary during the schedule adjustment period.
New (Freshman and Transfer) and Readmitted Student Schedule Adjustment-Fall 2013
Adjustments to new and readmitted student schedules can be made through the student’s Academic Advising Center beginning Monday, August 26, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 30, 2013. Students wishing to adjust their schedules should contact the appropriate Academic Advising Center to make an appointment as soon as possible. Contact information for each academic advising center is as follows:
- Pre-Major Advising Center, Walker Hall 103, (540) 831-5220
- College of Business & Economics Advising Center, College of Business & Economics Building 244, (540) 831-5074
- College of Education & Human Development Advising Center, Peters Hall A104, (540) 831-5424
- Waldron College of Health & Human Services Advising Center, Waldron Hall 351, (540) 831-7699
- College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences Advising Center, Russell Hall 127, (540) 831-6366
- College of Science & Technology Advising Center, Stuart Hall 163, (540) 831-5601
- College of Visual & Performing Arts Advising Center, Porterfield Hall 241 or 240, (540) 831-6903 or (540) 831-5348
Continuous online registration access until 4:00 p.m. Monday, September 9, 2013.