Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The department offers a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders.
Prior to being admitted to the COSD major, students will be considered pre-COSD majors. To be admitted into the COSD junior-level, students must:
- Attain Junior status (minimum of 56 hours earned).
- Earn a minimum 2.80 cumulative grade point average in all coursework.
- Complete an application to the COSD major in the Advising Center in 351 Waldron Hall.