Radford University School of Nursing embraces its tradition of innovative education, practice and scholarship to prepare excellent professional nurses who, by blending knowledge with caring, meet the changing health care needs of the region and beyond.
- WCCHS hosts Delegate Yost for announcement on mental health grant
- Exercises in empathy highlight School of Nursing's Immersion Week activities
- RU nursing student rubs elbows with history and royalty at D-Day 70th anniversary events
- Federal grant to help RU advance health care professional education
- RU professor named Fellow by interdisciplinary organization on aging
- More News & Events