RU Board of Visitors awards tenure to 28 faculty
At its May 9-10 meeting, the Radford University Board of Visitors approved tenure for 28 faculty members, effective with the start of the 2013-14 academic year.
The RU Board recognized the faculty members by reading their names during the Board meeting.
Approved for tenure are:
- College of Business and Economics - Axel Grossmann, Rodrigo Hernandez, Abhay Kaushik, Gary Schirr and Maneesh Thakkar.
- College of Education and Human Development - E. Kevin Ayers, Katherine Clouse, Leslie Daniel, Matthew Dunleavy, Patricia Talbot, Brenda Tyler and Anja Whittington.
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences - Guy Stanwood Axtell, Tracy Cohn, I-Ping Fu, Jorge Blas Hernandez, Valerie Leake and Elizabeth Lyman.
- College of Science and Technology - Justin Anderson, Peter Christmas, Jason Fox, Karen Francl, Agida Manizade, Elizabeth McClellan and Cassady Yoder Urista.
- College of Visual and Performing Arts - Carlee Bradbury and Christopher White.
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services - Corey Herd Cassidy.
Learn more about Radford University at www.radford.edu.