College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Study Abroad Program for Maymester 2017
The Department of Criminal Justice will be sponsoring a Criminal Justice study abroad program to Ireland during Maymester 2017. This promises to be an exciting program! The following courses will be offered as part of the study abroad program: CRJU-490, Forensic Art (co-taught by Dr. Abdul-Ra'uf in Criminal Justice and Dr. Salam in Art); CRJU-365, Diversity Issues in Criminal Justice; CRJU-430, International Criminal Justice; and/or CRJU-498, Independent Study.
To learn more about study abroad programs at Radford University, visit Radford University's International Education Center.
Previous Criminal Justice Study Abroad Trips
In the summer of 2013, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad program in Finland. Click here for pictures from the trip!
In the summer of 2009, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad program in England.
In the summer of 2005, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad trip to New Zealand.
In the summer of 2004, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad trip to London, England. Students also spent a few days in Paris.