College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
PRAXIS & VCLA
Students who are pursuing teacher licensure in secondary social studies must complete the following state and national competency tests before they will be admitted to the teacher education program:
- PRAXIS Core
- Virginia Communication and Literacy Assessment
- PRAXIS II
Students should try to complete these exams according to the following recommended schedule:
- PRAXIS Core: Sophomore Year.
- Virginia Communication and Literacy Assessment: Sophomore Year.
- PRAXIS II: Junior Year (Fall Semester).
Crash Course Modules contain basic information that may be helpful for students who want to brush up quickly on subject matter. Please explore the Crash Course pages on this web for mini-lessons on World History, United States History and American Government, and Economics.