Located in the "heart of the New River Valley" near the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of Southwestern Virginia, Radford University offers the perfect blend of serenity, community atmosphere, competitive rates, and high-tech facilities. Whether you are planning a conference, workshop, business meeting, team building activity, reunion, camp, or retreat, we care about the details.
Conference Services provide expert meeting planners, program development consultants, and technology specialists to work with you to ensure that your Event runs smoothly. Services include:
- Event Planning, budgeting, program development;
- Publication development and marketing assistance;
- Web-based registration and fee payment services;
- On-site logistical and technical support for meeting rooms, dining, catering, and summer lodging;
- Continuing education credentialing for appropriate educational programs.
Qualtrics Survey on Radford University Conference Services
Please click on the link below to participate in a survey about your experiences at Radford University at an event organized by the Conference Services department.
Location: Heth Hall 138
Address: P.O. Box 6911 / Radford, VA 24142
Phone: (540) 831-5800
Fax: (540) 831-6363
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
WDBJ7 story regarding 2014 Boys State: http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/students-ready-for-2014-american-legion-boys-state/26503120
Radford University Boys State article: