College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Major in Theatre
The undergraduate core curriculum and curricula leading to the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in Theatre and Cinema are based on a solid liberal arts foundation. While acquiring a broad base of knowledge in theatre and cinema through the theatre core curriculum, students may elect to emphasize performance, design and technical theatre, or cinema.
The academic plans for the B.A. and B.S. degrees are outlined on easy to read progress sheets.
Each Theatre major works with their department faculty advisor to craft the academic program to optimally prepare them for their chosen field.
More information is available at the College of Visual and Performing Arts Advising website.