Home About Forms Registration Graduation Course Descriptions Student Resources Faculty Resources

Change of Name

How do I change my name with the University?

1)    Complete a Personal Information Change Form

2)     Documentation Required:

  • Government Issued Photo Identification along with:
  • Marriage License, or
  • Divorce Decree, or
  • Court Order, or
  • Second Government Issued Photo Identification

3)    Send all the information to the Office of Registrar:

  • In person to 105 Heth Hall
  • By Fax to (540) 831-6642
  • By Mail to P.O. Box 6904, Radford, VA  24142

Please call us if you have any questions or concerns at (540) 831-5271.