College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
In Fall 2012, Radford University opened the doors to a new $44 million, 110,000-square-foot home for the College of Business and Economics. The signature building is located at the corner of Jefferson Street and Tyler Avenue and redefines the gateway to campus.
The building includes auditorium-style classrooms, conference rooms and gathering spaces designed to stimulate collaboration and teamwork. It also features the latest in educational technology and financial research capabilities, including a "trading room."
In keeping with Radford University's commitment to sustainability, the entire complex was constructed with the goal of achieving Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold designation; however, a minimum designation of Silver is assured.
In Spring Semester 2016 the Building was named Kyle Hall to honor outgoing President Penelope Kyle for her 11 years of service as Radford University President.