Students in Radford University's Department of Music participate in campus organizations, professional clubs and fraternities, and student chapters of national professional associations.
Students regularly attend regional and national professional conferences, such as meetings of the National Association for Music Therapy, Music Educators National Conference, Percussive Arts Society and Virginia Music Educators Association.
- Music Majors Organization
- Arts and Entertainment Business Association
- Music Educators National Conference, Student Chapter No. 451
- The Music Therapy Student Organization of Radford University
- The Southwest Virginia Classical Guitar Society
- Mu Phi Epsilon International Professional Music Fraternity, Alpha Zeta Chapter
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America, Xi Theta Chapter
- Pi Kappa Lambda National Music Honor Society, Theta Mu Chapter
- Sigma Alpha Iota International Musical Fraternity for Women, Eta Upsilon Chapter