College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Department of Design is housed in McGuffey Hall. This facility contains classrooms, apparel design studios, interior design studios, visual merchandising lab, project workrooms, resource room, computer-aided design lab, and a library/conference room.
Interior Design and Fashion spaces in McGuffey Hall are open and light-filled, providing an understated neutral backdrop for the activities that take place within.