College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Department of Design is a dynamic department where design reaches across multiple disciplines.
We offer a variety of majors within our design department: Fashion Design, Interior Design (Accredited by CIDA), Fashion Merchandising, Interior Merchandising, Design Management, and Design Culture. We were ranked one of the Top 10 programs in 2011 by Design Intelligence.
Our students participate in stimulating summer internship experiences, and travel to exciting fashion and design centers in Atlanta, New York, High Point, Charlotte and Chicago.