College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Faculty in the Department of Design believe that one good way to study design is to see it in person. On a regular basis, students and faculty members travel to important design centers, museums, cultural centers, historic sites, design studios, manufacturing facilities, fashion houses, and markets, both domestic and international.
Interiors students have visited historic sites such as Unity Temple and the Rookery in Chicago, Union Station and the Guggenheim Museum in NYC, Fallingwater in Pennsylvania, and the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. Fashion design and merchandising students have traveled to the Smithsonian Institution and the Textile Museum in Washington, DC, the Mint Museum in Charlotte, NC, and the Apparel Mart in Atlanta.