College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Design News from the College of Visual and Performing Arts
Congratulations to our Class of 2015. See who was on the list to graduate.
CVPA award and scholarship recipients honored during the 2015 Spring Commencement.
Senior fashion design student, Savannah Fender, unveiled her first fall 2015 collection at Knoxville Fashion Week, March 3-5, in Tennessee.
RU design student Savannah Fender recently presented her fashion collection during Fashion Week in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Portable homeless structures built for one is the current project for Radford University Department of Design students. Along with a fundraiser for the homeless, their results are on view Feb. 9 at the Hurlburt Student Center Plaza.