College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Design News from the College of Visual and Performing Arts
Four fashion design seniors sat at a long table in 211 McGuffey Hall. For the 48 hours starting Feb. 26, they worked in this space completing the Department of Design’s annual charrette.
Design management major Chloe Hughes is a student with a plan. Rather than just the desire to earn a degree, she wants more. This transfer student from Virginia Western Community College wishes to feel challenged in order to better herself.
Congratulations to our Class of 2015. See who was on the list to graduate.
CVPA award and scholarship recipients honored during the 2015 Spring Commencement.
Senior fashion design student, Savannah Fender, unveiled her first fall 2015 collection at Knoxville Fashion Week, March 3-5, in Tennessee.