College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
About the School
Radford University's School of Communication is one of Virginia's leading schools for the study of communication and media professions.
The school offers a graduate degree in Corporate and Professional Communication and five undergraduate concentrations:
Among the School of Communication faculty are outstanding teachers, scholars and media professionals. The School's classrooms include digital, radio, and television studios and an up-to-date Macintosh computer laboratory.